Product Manager – Content Products
Product - Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Manager - Content Products
From partner references to hotel information, images to destinations and much more, trivago's content helps travellers discover their ideal hotels. Now our Content department is looking for a Product Manager who can work to deliver software that will help us manage quality content at scale.
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to enhance our existing software solutions.
- Propose and advocate for new software solutions that require resourcefulness, creativity, and analytical problem-solving skills to deliver. Such solutions might include semantic technology, data pipeline, and crowdsourcing platforms.
- Steer the product vision and roadmap for your team.
- Act as a team ambassador, promoting effective communication and collaboration between the team, stakeholders, and other relevant parties in trivago.
- Help your team focus on business value creation through software delivery.
For each challenge you face, you will need to first understand it from strategic, tactical and technical perspectives together with your team. Then you will apply communication and stakeholder management skills to enable the team to deliver the best solution.
To do this, we expect you to meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a product owner in an agile software development team.
- A proven track record in product managing data pipelines, data management systems, and/or content sourcing platforms.
- Experience in leading software development projects in a cross-functional team.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills that allow you to easily interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated competency in pragmatic and analytical problem-solving skills.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.