Team Lead – Digital Design – B2B Products
Design - Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Team Lead - Digital Design - B2B Products
Do you want the chance to lead a team of passionate, experienced, international designers into new and exciting territories? We’re looking for an innovative, pragmatic and heavily user-focused Digital Product Design Lead to guide the full end to end UX-Design workflow across all our B2B products. If you are powered by passion and the belief that something can always be better, then we would like to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of 5-7 designers, providing inspiration and development in order to grow your team both individually and as a whole.
- Constantly develop and improve the UX of multiple channels by mapping, analyzing and improving every touchpoint of the user’s journey to optimize both their experience and our conversion rates.
- Take a user-centric approach to ensure that the direction and development of a project is always driven by the user.
- Make data-informed decisions for new iterations by collaborating with Business Intelligence and Data-Analyst teams and by initiating in-house user research.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Owners, Marketers, Copywriters, Engineers and Analysts, all the while remaining the natural sparring partner to Advertiser Relations products.
- Align with the global Design team to ensure brand voice consistency and coherence.
What you'll definitely need:
- To be a natural leader with unrivaled communication skills, that can convince everyone around you to believe in your vision and follow your passion.
- Excellent analytical skills that allow you to draw conclusions from previous tests to make the best decisions going forward.
- To be a fast learner who is curious and gets excited at the prospect of learning new tools, developing new skills and driving innovative methods.
- A body of work that represents your experience of Research-Plan design and User-Experience design.
- A strong knowledge and experience of working within an agile and fast-paced environment.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- To have worked in an online company, preferably in an ‘In-house’ setting.
- Experience working in Product Development.
- To have an educational background in Design, Cognitive Science, Psychology, HCI or another similar field.
- A fanatical passion for user experience
- International experience.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.