Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
trivago aims to recruit only the best talents to keep reaching new heights, and constantly strives to find innovative ways to find the most suitable candidates. Do you have a gift for spotting talent and finding the right person for a job? Do you have the talent to effectively communicate the spirit of trivago to potential candidates and open their eyes to a work-culture they have never experienced before? If you see yourself as a strongly motivated, goal-oriented, organized and confident individual that thinks commercial recruiting is boring, and who wants to be an intrinsic part of a team that won’t give up before they shake things up, then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Find high-potential candidates from all over the world and place them in the ideal position by identifying talent beyond their CV.
- Build candidate pipelines with high potentials according to forecast using various recruiting channels of your choice to ensure fast & efficient recruiting processes.
- Communicate with talents on a daily basis and ensure a great recruiting experience for candidates.
- Work closely with the hiring team, employer branding and recruiting analysts to establish and build the best recruiting strategies for open positions.
- Take ownership! Confidently test, select, and push the best recruiting strategies to ensure they hit the targets.
- Use your creativity and make recruiting a great and thrilling experience for everyone involved.
What you'll need:
- DRIVE, DRIVE and more DRIVE! You will be an intrinsically motivated, goal-oriented, courageous, and independent worker.
- Superb organizational skills: you must be a master of multi-tasking and stringing related topics together, keeping the overview at all times.
- The ability to quickly get to grips with organizational structures and recruitment needs.
- You are a creative problem-solver and are fearless when it comes to challenging the status-quo!
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good cultural awareness: you will have to be able to professionally communicate with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures worldwide.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- At least 1,5 years’ experience in recruiting, active sourcing or head hunting.
Important application info:Instead of writing a motivation letter, we would like to ask you to answer the following three questions and upload them as pdf file under further attachments 1. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
- What first made you fall in love with working in recruitment? (120 words)
- What do you need to be a happy employee? (120 words)
- What is your one super power and what is your kryptonite? (200 words)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.