- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer - Marketing Solutions
Are you a born problem-solver looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can really make your mark? Our Marketing Solutions team are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven engineer to work on a wide variety of products, optimizing performance and increasing productivity.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for designing, maintaining, monitoring and improving our testing framework.
- Support the teams in high-quality tests implementation.
- Create and define testing strategies, and analyze the results of the executed tests.
- Analyze the needs of the team and offer suggestions for solutions to increase productivity.
What you'll definitely need:
- To be an expert in PHP or Java, with experience in Selenium a huge plus.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in QA/ Website Testing, Software Engineering, Web Development or a similar, related field.
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject.
- Hands-on experience in software development and software design.
- A Strong understanding of automated testing suites and best practices, along with proficient knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably at an online company.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and get stuck straight in. The chances are there will already be a backlog of work excited to meet you!
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 1 year fixed-term contract with a long-term perspective.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.