- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
UX Researcher – Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Are you a strategic, results-driven UX researcher who wants the chance have a direct impact on the evolution of a globally recognized product? Our Design team are looking for a strategist who can generate data capable of driving the design, produce insights to inform the CRO process and support the Product Owner in the creation of a A/B testing roadmap.
If you’re looking for a role where the challenge for perfection never ends, in an environment where no two days are the same. We want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Identify the best method(s) based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Design experiments that distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans.
- Execute investigations and translate findings in hypothesis, to inform the conversion optimization process.
- Support the Product Owners in strategizing the A/B testing process, prioritizing the tests with higher potential.
- Continuously ideate and develop innovative ways of getting inside the mind of our users.
- Communicate your research findings to a variety of different stakeholders, through written reports and presentations.
- Interact daily with a scrum team of Designers, Product Owners and Developers.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2+ years’ experience working with mixed-method research strategies in a performance-driven environment where qualitative research is the priority.
- 1+ years’ experience in conversion optimization and behavioural research (ie. Clickstream analysis, A/B testing, eye tracking).
- A Master of Science or Diploma in Human-Computer interaction, Experimental Psychology, Congnitive Science, Computer Science, Information Science or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience using tools for lab and online usability tests (ie. Morae, UserTesting.com).
- Expert knowledge of A/B testing tools (ie. Adobe Target, Optimizely, Maxymiser).
- Outstanding presentation skills that allow you to communicate and stand behind your findings and suggestions confidently to a wide scope of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Tools and languages for quatitative analysis (R, SPSS, Python, SQL).
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1+ years' experience with quantitive research.
- Proficient knowledge of landing page optimization processes and best practices.
- An unfazeable attitude that that means you can work in a dynamic and unpredictable environment and adapt to continuous challenges without breaking a sweat.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.